Join Kimberly Durdin, IBCLC, for her uniquely focused childbirth class for ex- pecting families. Her childbirth class is an comprehensive overview of “what to expect when giving birth”. Kimberly has been teaching birthing families for over 14 years and has designed this class especially for those wanting a natural birth.
• Understanding the signs and stages of labor
• Pain coping strategies and techniques
• Partner support in labor
• Optimal fetal positioning to improve labor progress • Anatomy and physiology of pregnancy
• Finding your tribe and creating community • Managing pregnancy discomforts • Complications/cesarean birth for home birth families
• Having a healthy postpartum period/breastfeeding information
Class size is limited. Call 310-402-2229 to register or email firstname.lastname@example.org $195/couple* *sliding fee scale available